SpoRoller

SpoRoller's baits

Thanks guys. Most of the time I figure something out by pure accident, like the light speckled fade. That first happened by mistake and made me repaint a lure. Now I do it on purpose with some patterns.

This is a very fun and rewarding hobby. It is one thing to catch a fish on a lure I paint but it is total satisfaction to have others do it and come back for more.

I have said it many times before but I will say it again. Without this site and the people who contribute to it the learning curve would be long. The people here are a great help to those of us who are beginners in this hobby. Thank you to all who have answered my questions either on this site or through emails!

great job SpoRoller... those are some awesome paint jobs the bluegill is awesome... and i deffinetly agree that this site helps out alot... i started making and painting my own baits about a year ago and i see a huge difference in how my baits have turned out since i have used this site...