daveh

Shooting A 2 Color Tube Video

I too would like to see how you hang them.  What I have done is drill holes in dowell rods and drive nails through a board.  I put the tube on a dowell and wrap the "feelers" to the dowell with bread ties.  I dip them then hang them on the nails to dry.

Maybe you have a better mouse trap.  I'd like to see it please.

I too would like to see how you hang them.  What I have done is drill holes in dowel rods and drive nails through a board.  I put the tube on a dowel and wrap the "feelers" to the dowel with bread ties.  I dip them then hang them on the nails to dry.

Maybe you have a better mouse trap.  I'd like to see it please.

How about a pic of your setup for hanging baits to cool? The more we share, the more we all learn :)

Nice video. Seems like a lot of work, but if you get the results you're looking for, then it must be worth it!

Suggestion: Maybe post a photo of the rack where you hang the baits to cool? I'd like to what kind of rack you use and I'm sure others might too ;)

Thanks!

I found the rack in the trash. It is a food rack like you see in restaurants or school kitchens.