A-Mac

Koppers Live Target Bait Ball Lures

Those are pretty cool. My take-away from this though is that I notice how they show the color difference where the abdominal organs are and the rest of the body. Its something I've noticed on small fish but never thought about translating to lure. The wheels are turning now... :?

Saw this idea back in 2012.  Is it neat? Sure  Personally I think it's a design to catch more fishermen than fish.  Unless they are a suspending bait in super clear water where the fish are actually feeding by sight.  All of other applications to me seem like it would make zero difference.

Several years ago I saw a bait someone had made that had a similar concept.He had a large flat sided bait that was approx.5" long and kind of a oval shape..He had taken a picture of a school of shad and made a decal of it and put it on each side of the lure...Nathan

Uh oh, I hope I didn't mess up by posting this pic. I wasn't trying to promote my work, only showing an example of what you guys were talking about. Is this gonna get me in trouble?

No worries Fishnart. It's not a problem posting pics in the threads as long as it relates to the subject of the thread.

Ben