zZaNg

Looking For Some Input On Aluminum Injection Molds From Custom Pourers.

What 2 piece Aluminum injection molds would you like to see on the market? Which would you say are the most popular at this time? How many cavity injection molds are most comfortable or efficient for you? Any information or other information would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

I would like a wide frog that has the U vibe legs like a zoom horny toad. I just din't like the paddle foot frogs everyone sells...The frog mold I bought from BT has been troublesome to shoot and is too thin for the double hooks... The action on it is fantastic (it will roll, but you have to practically melt it on the retrieve to get it to do so....) and other than the difficulty in shooting a frog that doesn't either have a divot over one of the eyes or huge voids I love the actual baits, provided, like I said, I can get the mold shot correctly...

need a good craw alternative to the 702. they know they have the best one out there so they can charge top dollar.

also need a good 5" senko mold that is side injection (5 cavities)

finesse worms are always going to work as well.

im always looking for a good creature mold as well.

I agree the 702 craw right now is hot and the best action craw out there. The price increase sucks but is still worth it in my opinion.

I also agree that an exact copy (since there seems to be no patent) of a 5" Senko (actually 5.25") with side inject is needed.

A more realistic frog with kicking legs (even if they are fragile)

I prefer four cavity molds.

....Bill

Well There is one place you might not have looked for or asked about the molds you want . Had two molds done by Lakeside Baits . I have no complaint on the price or the quality of the product . I've also found some molds makers haven't laid out every mold they have to sell . There are aces in the whole now and then .