toadfrog

Who Dun It.

Yea but they sent this with no return addy . I got some sneaky friends that like to drive me nuts sending stuff and then giggling bout it . I think it was my buddy who is loafing around in Europe or Asia . No note to who the mold maker was . Thanks Ferree

Edited by toadfrog

I don't sell baits so it should not be a problem . Besides They would have bigger fish to go after since Do-it has a plastic mold with the same tail called the DD Gill . I've been checking out Lake Side Baits . The owner took time to talk to me for a good while . He is a cool dude . I like him a lot . I bet if there was any question of infringement he would handle it with grace and tact .

I've been using it on a bettle spin with a worm nose jig head . I make some large beetle spins just to fish all this flipping stuff .

Oh Yea , I partially lied in my other post . I do sell tackle . not specifically plastic  . I do Only custom work that nobody else wants to touch because of time , degree of difficulty ect. I also help people around the world work on there private projects . Sometimes I even get paid LOL  . Then I post Another Nutty Idea now and then just for giggles or to stir the imagination . Lake Side Baits are good people I think . I definately love that mold and the bait it makes . It's going to become a part of my special project for A retired veterans medical facility that I provide free hand made tackle to .     

Just became aquainted with Chuck this year . Kept picking at him un5til he told me he had new stuff in the works . He didn't give up everything but watch for some killer baits within the next year maybe sooner . Hope to show my new craw in a couple months. Chuck is doing it . I'm still scrounging for more mad money to get the frog mold and the the rest of the LS Bugs . How much Do you get for a pint of blood these days .

Sure did . Used eye shadow heat sealed it with a heat gun just like alumilite powder . Dipped it in clear LC plastic paint . Kinda gives a fellow a creepy feeling going to the Check out with lacey bloomers to cut up for scales and eye shadow for paint patterns . Best to buy a cheap birthday card so they don't look at you like your a cross dresser .

• Like 1

Sure did . Used eye shadow heat sealed it with a heat gun just like alumilite powder . Dipped it in clear LC plastic paint . Kinda gives a fellow a creepy feeling going to the Check out with lacey bloomers to cut up for scales and eye shadow for paint patterns . Best to buy a cheap birthday card so they don't look at you like your a cross dresser .

Or maybe you'll get lucky with a freaky checkout gal....just sayin'.  Hahaha

You think that's bad. Try buying tampons so you can dip doe urine in it and tie them to a limb when your bow hunting. You can't make up an excuse that won't get you funny looks. It's best to just avoid eye contact and get out of the store as quickly as possible. :unsure:

Ben

You think that's bad. Try buying tampons so you can dip doe urine in it and tie them to a limb when your bow hunting. You can't make up an excuse that won't get you funny looks. It's best to just avoid eye contact and get out of the store as quickly as possible. :unsure:

Ben

I'm not sure what you would say if you were ever asked why you wanted them.  Would you really tell them you had doe urine for dipping, or how you got it?  Maybe it's a Texas thing.   :lol:

Ben , when you go deer hunting keep one of those things clean . If ya ever get shot by a deer rifle in the middle of no place . You can use it to plug the hole and maybe not bleed to death . Keep a padand an ace wrap too for cuts . I'm a walking accident looking to happen . I've learned to de prepared .