trick trout

WORST and BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!

I went out to one of the local lakes here in San Diego to try out my new bass swimbait... and to find out that is swims great and catches fish... second cast i hooked up to a huge bass... on the last couple feet of the cast the fish ate the swimbait and i dragged her to shore to see that she was about 12 POUNDS... i went to grab her and she flopped and threw my bait in the air and rolled back in the water... i jumped in trying to grab her and she rolled upright and swam away :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed: ... i couldn't believe it... i was heart broken... i layed on the ground for about 10 minutes... BUT now i know that i can catch fish on my baits and that they do work ... yet i lost the biggest fish of my life... ill get her back one day when she is 23... :D but that was the greatest day and the worst most horrible day ever... here are some pics of what she did to the swimbait.

2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

710_thumb.attach

711_thumb.attach

I went out to one of the local lakes here in San Diego to try out my new bass swimbait... and to find out that is swims great and catches fish... second cast i hooked up to a huge bass... on the last couple feet of the cast the fish ate the swimbait and i dragged her to shore to see that she was about 12 POUNDS... i went to grab her and she flopped and threw my bait in the air and rolled back in the water... i jumped in trying to grab her and she rolled upright and swam away :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed: ... i couldn't believe it... i was heart broken... i layed on the ground for about 10 minutes... BUT now i know that i can catch fish on my baits and that they do work ... yet i lost the biggest fish of my life... ill get her back one day when she is 23... :D but that was the greatest day and the worst most horrible day ever... here are some pics of what she did to the swimbait.

An Indian Fishing god, Kwitchabeliakin, said be grateful for every fish fought. :rolleyes: It could have been worse. What if she broke you off right at the hit and you lost your lure and never got to know the size of thge fish?