capt.hollis@reagan.com

Plastic Lure Dye . Will Food Coloring Work?

Thanks Toadfrog.. I'm the type of guy whom is always looking for alternatives, and do not like to be forced into having to buy one particular product due to someone saying "you have no other choice, just buy it from these folks ". I do see that as far as the plastic goes we pretty much have no other choice but to but the plastisol or the alumisol other than going green using the gelatin and glycerin mix I've read about . By the way , has anyone tried this ? Any luck going biodegradable ?

Thanks Toadfrog.. I'm the type of guy whom is always looking for alternatives, and do not like to be forced into having to buy one particular product due to someone saying "you have no other choice, just buy it from these folks ". I do see that as far as the plastic goes we pretty much have no other choice but to but the plastisol or the alumisol other than going green using the gelatin and glycerin mix I've read about . By the way , has anyone tried this ? Any luck going biodegradable ?

It works ''IF'' you use them right away . You can use open pours using a spatula to spread it in and Inject it If the injector can handle thick liquids . In either case wipe molds with worm oil or vegetable oil . Refrigerate the lure or about 48 hrs later they will become nasty goo .  Only one person I know off has made it work for any period of time . Google Bio Baits .