BuckMaxx

You Guys Created A Monster!

I started reading this forum when I had an idea for a specific bait I wanted. Nobody made the bait so I bought a bunch of stuff. Infact, I got a screaming deal on a guys plastic business so now I have 40 molds and tons of other stuff. I can make over 50 baits now. I was complaining sometime back about how I carry so much "name brand" plastics in my boat and I need to reorganize. I am now adding more too it of my own stuff! I am constantly making stuff I want!

Anyway...back to the point., So, I built the bait. We have been in our summer lull when nothing is going on. I took the bait and said I am gonna throw it till I catch a fish on it. In two hours I had 10 fish in the boat including 6 keepers, 5 over 3 and 1 over 4. I have begun building my own personal molds for baits that I think help me put fish in the boat.

Is there a meeting to attend for this addiction or shall I just learn to live with it and How do I cope?

Thanks!!

• Like 2

There is a meeting, I can't believe no one told you. Saturday at 5:30 am, we all meet at the ramp it's a 20.00 entry fee and bring your own boat!

There is a meeting, I can't believe no one told you. Saturday at 5:30 am, we all meet at the ramp it's a 20.00 entry fee and bring your own boat!

Mantase, I love that. Made me giggle.