cbj11lbs

Moisture In Plastisol

That thin plastic don't show anything. Pour it in a 1"X1" rectangle or 1" dia tube and then see if it has any colour change, and after you heat it for 30 min.

Just curious why you would not see a yellow tint in thin plastic? when your dipping, your only dipping a thin layer. Explain a little better why please. I actually heated that plastic to 380 degrees. I had the same plastic heating for 45 minutes today. When I get time I will show you what it looks like in 45 minutes with the heat controlled, not overheated like i did today.

Since you evidently don't know since you are fairly new at this. You can not see if plastic is tinted until its poured into a thicker lure/size. You can pour slightly tinted plastic in a sheet and you can't tell, but it you pour a big enough sheet and fold on it self or pour a thick pc like I suggested, then you can tell if you have plastic that is tinted.

Your Stir system looks nice, well made. Shame, I doubt it will work well. And the alum paddles do not clean nearly as easy as the stainless steel paddles just so you know. But alum is cheaper, so I understand you using that material.  I don't know what motor you used, but your ventilation seems too small.

If you need help, just ask, what I do, I try to help many who need help in any field I know about.

Since you evidently don't know since you are fairly new at this. You can not see if plastic is tinted until its poured into a thicker lure/size. You can pour slightly tinted plastic in a sheet and you can't tell, but it you pour a big enough sheet and fold on it self or pour a thick pc like I suggested, then you can tell if you have plastic that is tinted.

Your Stir system looks nice, well made. Shame, I doubt it will work well. And the alum paddles do not clean nearly as easy as the stainless steel paddles just so you know. But alum is cheaper, so I understand you using that material.  I don't know what motor you used, but your ventilation seems too small.

If you need help, just ask, what I do, I try to help many who need help in any field I know about.

It actually works very well. The production paddles are Stainless. I ran it for 45 minutes continuously yesterday with 350-380 plastic temps, By design the hot air can escape through the bottom venting and actually cool the motor. We also made the paddles so you could remove them from the shaft, Something about rivets, I can understand why you riveted yours tho, Its definitely cheaper than stainless hardware we use. The top enclosure is completely removable with two nuts as well. So you don't have to bend galvanized duck work to get access to the motor. We don't use a  coupler either. Our shaft is one piece and attaches directly to the motor, Less room for error that way, and set screws tend to spin when pinched on round surfaces. I can go on and on if you like. I posted a picture of a 5/8 thick lure. Ill be happy to mail it to you if you like.