rangerman391

Price?

I have been pouring for about 6 months. I have had great sucess because of this site. But with that sucess I have many friends using my baits. I want to discourge the freeloaders. What is a fair price to charge the freeloaders :huh: . I believe that it cost me about 6 cents per bait.

Thanks for any advice.

Hold firm on those freebees Rangerman !. Its easy to have so called friends eat up your profits ...a bit harsh yes, but you are changing from fishing buddy to businessman ( I think ). They will respect you and buy baits, if not, so what ( harsh again, but that's me ) Would they go to a store and ask for free fishing lures ...I doubt it. Save those baits to donate to BASS club tourneys or similar events and you wont believe the business they will send your way. You will never get away from giving out free stuff, advertising is a cost of doing business and you should do alot if you want to grow your hobby. I'm not saying you should shun your friends, but they should understand your in business.

Heres a thought ....Why is it all the small business guys like us get wacked for freebees when we have the least amount of cash ? and Walmarts are pocketing millions and giving out peanuts ?

What I do is if I go fishing with a friend and he drives and pays for gas its all the worms you can use, but if he wants some for a trip or something I give him a good price, it may seem your wasting money and time but most people have friends that fish too. I have got lots of bussniess by giving out samples and friends word of mouth. :D

Yep give em a few extra and always give out a few samples too make them feel special.

PS Tube man I like your tubes I make everything expect tubes and could use a few 3.5''and bigger any chance of buying a mixed sample pack? I would like to try some of your baits. Or we can make a trade its up to you just PM me with some details

Thanks, Tm

Nice Tubes