crankpaint

Other Ways To Sell Lures

just thought of' a few ways to make a little $$$ with lures like putting them in frames and selling as artwork 'keychain maybe sell a few to the local taxidermist for his fish mounts used in the local store so your lures are in the public eye.i also made card holders and put them in the local eatery just thought this might help everyone in the T.U.fourms

There is a local Christmas Craft show near me in a historic town called Zoar. Normally, you have to apply for the show a year in advance, and it is a juried show. A committee decides of your craft is worthy of their show and you may or may not get in. I made a call a couple of weeks ago. I sent pictures of my lures. The thing that REALLY caught their eye is they have NEVER seen hand made fishing lures at any other craft show EVER! They let me in. The show dates are December 7th and 8th. There are about 10,000 people come to the show over the 2 day weekend. Not as large of attendance as I have seen with some of the other crafts I have done show with, but these people come to buy! Mostly looking for Christmas presents. I hope there are lots of women there looking for an unusual gift for their "fisherman husband". I am hoping to do well, I guess we will see!

14.jpg

Edited by HickoryHollow
  • Like 1