Mr.Nsmith

Gathering All Information To Share!

Well, when I was first bass fishing I was overwhelmed by how many matters go into fishing from fishing line to the type of conditions to the lure's weight to the angle to "hit" the strike zone and so forth. There's a lot of information out on the web about this and that which can get overwhelming at sometimes. So, I have decided to make a powerpoint that has some information, not a lot, all of the possible matters that can go with largemouth bass fishing. I understand that not everyone on TU is a bass fisherman and I understand that. What I am trying to convey is to make a "list" of the different matters that go with fishing. I would like the information to grow and grow which means the ppt to be edited by the TU members to enhance the better understanding of fishing. I've made this listing based on largemouth bass fishing which means many of the matters are based on that subgroup. I would enjoy to see the grow of the ppt so that other outside or TU members can see this in order to improve their ability to understand bass fishing. What I could see is for these members to add the information given from years of experience and articles on the internet to be simplified to which it can be read off of this ppt. Now I understand that not everyone has ppt 2013, so I am going to add a ppt-PDF file instead. I am willing to have the hope that NO ONE will do the act of placing ANY VIRUS OR BUGS onto this file . I hope that this will ease the "pressure" of a greenhorn bass fisherman so that he/ she won't get discourage from bass fishing. So, please take some time out of your day to type down some information and give back to the incoming TU members and "members" from our great friends at LPO. Keep on Fishin' and have a great day.

P.S. What I have to do because of I can't download pptx I have changed it to a PDF in which it is possible for you to change/ add information to it.

Edited by Mr.Nsmith