anglersambush

Hollow Body

Morning,

I am curious how to make a hollow body on a swim bait.  there has to be an insert of some kind, and most will have a hole in the tail.  Can you put a hollow body in any part of a lure?  I remember as a kid floating claws were all the rage at one time.  I never saw an advantage on the waters I fished as a kid.  Any advise, or suggestions would be great.  

Mick

I have watched that video before. I would really like to see how easy the dipped swim bait is to get off the form. Not that I doubt it at all, but just would have loved to have seen it slipping of there. And...by-the-way....the swim bait looked REALLY GREAT!

Edited by HickoryHollow

Morning,

I am curious how to make a hollow body on a swim bait.  there has to be an insert of some kind, and most will have a hole in the tail.  Can you put a hollow body in any part of a lure?  I remember as a kid floating claws were all the rage at one time.  I never saw an advantage on the waters I fished as a kid.  Any advise, or suggestions would be great.  

Mick

I've got some dipping irons if you're interested PM me.

Edited by nova