redg8r

Homebuilt Dryin Rack from "Mylures"

I got an email from Jerry that he got the tutorial on how to build your own drying rack. He said he would try to get it posted sometime this week. Let me know what you think of the plans, good or bad. That way I maybe can improve it to help someone out. Thanks Ken Schmitz

Mylures

:D Hi Jerry, I see you got the drying rack tutorial posted. Thanks so much. You did a great job and I hope it will help out anyone that wants to build a rack. I am also going to send you a picture of a smaller portable rack I build that holds 16 lures at one time. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away or email me. Thanks Ken Schmitz

Mylures

I got an email from Jerry a short time ago that he found the original disc that I sent to him and he was going to repost it. I know he is very busy so it may just take alittle time. Thanks for your interest. If this doesn't happen I will have to somehow take the time to make a new one. I have made a few changes since the last one which works abit better. Keep in touch. Ken Schmitz Mylures