RayburnGuy

Links For Holographic Foil

Hey guys,

A little while ago I had to reformat my computer and saved everything but the bookmarks. Major screwup on my part. :mad: Could ya'll help me out with some links for holographic foil? I remembered Jones Tones, but unfortunately all I could find there were "sets" with several different foils included in one package. I can't see buying a "set" and then not using 90% of it. Any help will be appreciated.

Ben

Thanks Ed. I didn't see that page. Only problem is the least you can buy is a 50 foot roll. The plain colors are over $30 and the patterned colors are over $47. I won't live long enough to use up a 50' roll. You used to be able to buy the sheets in whatever color, or pattern, you wanted at Jones Tones. Not sure why they changed that up, but I can't see paying that much money just to do a few baits. I do appreciate your effort though.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

Ben

Yes and no JayBee. They are the single sheets, but I'm not really seeing anything at jonestones I'm really wanting. And I was hoping for a link to something other than jonestones to see what else was out there. I've spent a couple hours on the 'net, but haven't come up with anything yet. Was hoping someone here at TU could point me to something I haven't seen already.

There was a holographic pattern that was called lazer rain drops that I'm not able to find. Also looking for something in silver with a holographic pattern that looks similar to the engine turned pattern you see in steel.

Ben

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Didn't notice it was vinyl. After spending hours online looking for it I was so glad to see the pattern I was looking for that "vinyl" didn't even register. It might work as I'm not wrapping it too far up onto the "shoulders" of the bait. If I try it I'll come back with a report.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention Stan. :yay:

Ben

Ben, the home page lists that stuff as "vinyl". Is that gonna work on a fishing lure? Sounds too thick. I didn't read any farther...mind you. :? Might wanna try something like that, too. Let me know when you decide it'll work. :)

The site with the vinyl turned out to be a bust Stan. They only sell in 50 and 100 foot rolls. No way I'd ever use that much.

Ben

I have used the halo graphic foil gift bags they sell at most dollar stores. It depends on what you need to do with it, but it can be glued to most surfaces and Etex covers it with no problem. They usually have a large selection of patterns and colors, but you might have to wait until they restock after Xmas. For a buck a bag it's really cheap

Ben, I think I found what you were looking for, correct me if I'm wrong. Just click here...FOIL

Their website is down for service, but I did find the foil on other links, but this one should be the one

to purchase their products. Here is another link for you to check if it's correct stuff. CLICK

Jerry

Edited by bassguy