RayburnGuy

It's Cold Outside

Please send some cold my way I definitely need some.

It was 37* here in Alaska today. Me and the wife went icefishing but there was a bunch of overflow due to the warm weather. Still there was 12"-14" of good ice.

We did manage about 15-20 fish.

I got the biggest a 17" rainbow then we each got a 15" bow and all the rest were small fish.

Where I work we have had a bunch of -50 weather but here at home it has been way to warm for my taste.

Even I had to dig the quilt out, as it has got down to 20C in the night lately.

Dave

Hope it's still cold enough to keep up the icecubes in your cocktails sufficiently long , Dave :lol: !

Over here northern Germany we've had a few nights of -12° to -14° Centigrade(7-10 Fahrenheit) now , my workmate is already desperate for icefishing , but I'd rather keep my butt against the radiator , ...even got iceflowers on my workshop window !

Cheers , Dieter :yay:

The weather has been crazy around here. Well, not that crazy for East Texas actually. We had snow Thursday night with it staying on the ground until Saturday morning. Today the sun is shining with temps in the mid 60's and I've got the windows open letting the breeze in the house. Guess it proves the old saying that if you don't like the weather just hang around a little while.

Ben