WillyB2

Google Chrome Issue

My son, who is my computer expert, has me using Google Chrome. I have never had any issues with it except for TU. It only loads the top part of the page. The rest is blank and I can't navigate any where else - forums etc. I tried many different things to remedy it with no luck. On a whim I tried internet explorer and TU loads just fine so that's how I have been accessing the site.

My son says its a website issue and needs to be upgraded to accept Google Chrome. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas.  Thanks, Willy

I got away for IE myself even though I didn't have any problems with it but I DID find with Google that when I cleared my history I had clicked clear Host add-ons  

One of my gaming sites would let anything run and I had to go here

http://chrome://plugins/

On the Adobe Flash and Java - put a check mark in always allowed for both of them and then go back and re-log into TU and see if that was your problem.  Fixed me right up.  I work with computers for my job but with all the different web browsers they have their own rules!!!LOL