mark poulson

Soooo.....

I took a swallow gasoline once while cleaning my fishing reel. It actually doesn't taste anything like a Diet Coke but for a minute it wasn't bad.

I also went to work one early morning a couple of months ago and the door was locked!!! I started to get really angry thinking everybody was late until I remembered we moved to a new building 2 years ago. Please don't mention this to my employees.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robalo01 said:

I took a swallow gasoline once while cleaning my fishing reel. It actually doesn't taste anything like a Diet Coke but for a minute it wasn't bad.

Speaking of gas, I was filling up today and never really  read any of the instructions on the tank.  Believe it or not, one of them reads, "Never siphon gas by mouth."  I literally laughed out loud.........then got to thinkin'.........it's more than likely written on there because someone actually tried it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mark poulson said:

It tastes bad, and it's hard to get out of your mouth.

Yea, same problem with epoxy

I was sealing a mold one day, I forgot I had used the tip of the brush handle to get into a tight spot.. I needed both hands for something, so out of habit I put the brush handle in my mouth to hold it for a second

Bla!!!... That bitter taste stuck for almost an hour... Then a little dizziness kicked in, maybe from the DA thinner..... Couldn't believe one tiny drop could have that effect

• Like 1

I have done the gas syphon thing, I was burping for the rest of the day. Horrible experience.

Robalo01 - I drove to work once and was so excited because the car park was empty, finally I would have a good space for a clean exit. The security guard at the gate looked at me funny, but it wasn't till I was halfway down the drive that I realized that it was a bank-holiday.

Dave

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vodkaman said:

I have done the gas syphon thing, I was burping for the rest of the day. Horrible experience.

Robalo01 - I drove to work once and was so excited because the car park was empty, finally I would have a good space for a clean exit. The security guard at the gate looked at me funny, but it wasn't till I was halfway down the drive that I realized that it was a bank-holiday.

Dave

It must have been unleaded!

Just last weekend I was making a PoP mold. I had clamped up my walls (I was using scrap wood) and put clay on the bottom  of the walls and pressed it nicely to the wood base and then poured my PoP as usual. I then grabbed the walls of the mold to pick it up to drop it down again (instead of the base) to get the bubbles out and the walls broke free of the base. Well, PoP went absolutely everywhere. I now have a nice PoP  "stain" in my carpet that my wife isn't very happy about.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FrogAddict said:

Just last weekend I was making a PoP mold. I had clamped up my walls (I was using scrap wood) and put clay on the bottom  of the walls and pressed it nicely to the wood base and then poured my PoP as usual. I then grabbed the walls of the mold to pick it up to drop it down again (instead of the base) to get the bubbles out and the walls broke free of the base. Well, PoP went absolutely everywhere. I now have a nice PoP  "stain" in my carpet that my wife isn't very happy about.

Ha!... I use to use Play-do to seal the base of my mold boxes... Did you know dogs like to eat Play-do?.. I didn't 

One day after making and sealing a box, I stepped away for a few seconds, came back and poured some plaster in the box, and all over my bench it went...... I thought I was going crazy, I know I sealed the box, but there was no Play-do anywhere on it

Later I found the empty Play-do jar in the corner with teeth marks all over it... Then it was just a matter of putting 2 and 2 together

6 hours ago, JRammit said:

Ha!... I use to use Play-do to seal the base of my mold boxes... Did you know dogs like to eat Play-do?.. I didn't 

One day after making and sealing a box, I stepped away for a few seconds, came back and poured some plaster in the box, and all over my bench it went...... I thought I was going crazy, I know I sealed the box, but there was no Play-do anywhere on it

Later I found the empty Play-do jar in the corner with teeth marks all over it... Then it was just a matter of putting 2 and 2 together

We're the neighbors asking about the multi-colored "land mines" in your yard? :?

Ben

• Like 2