Cru3rd

Spro Crankbait Blanks

I've heard some guys having trouble with them floating but I think it's how they set them up. I found some info on another forum, I'll try and find the link. A guy posted if you use 5mm rings, #6 hooks and epoxy clear they are fine. I use GST so I assume my finished lures will be even lighter. I'll post what I find out.

Thats a fat papa the OP posted and I have never seen a fat papa blank.  Unpaintedlures do sell the little johns though.

I've heard some guys having trouble with them floating but I think it's how they set them up. I found some info on another forum, I'll try and find the link. A guy posted if you use 5mm rings, #6 hooks and epoxy clear they are fine. I use GST so I assume my finished lures will be even lighter. I'll post what I find out.

They will not float with epoxy

Gon2long that's a real Little John MD I posted in the gallery. Seems all the blanks for sale sink with epoxy so I've never used the ko's. Our local tackle shop put right many LJ's in the discount box for $6 so we bought em all. Seemed like a great deal to me cause they sure do catch fish around here. Does that Fat pappa work good? Been wanting to try em just haven't gotten to it yet.

Hey Guys My name is Dudley and Im the owner of unpaintedlures.com first I would like to thank everyone for all the positive feed back on my lures but I just wanted to clear up the action of the little john it is a slow sinking lure with the right hardware on it it will actually suspend and with a quick twich of the rod tip it will turn almost all the way around and then turn back towards you slowly and you can reel  it in for cranking action if some of them are floating Im not sure why unless its just lighter hardware

thanks your business is appreciated very much

Hey Guys My name is Dudley and Im the owner of unpaintedlures.com first I would like to thank everyone for all the positive feed back on my lures but I just wanted to clear up the action of the little john it is a slow sinking lure with the right hardware on it it will actually suspend and with a quick twich of the rod tip it will turn almost all the way around and then turn back towards you slowly and you can reel  it in for cranking action if some of them are floating Im not sure why unless its just lighter hardware

thanks your business is appreciated very much

Best blanks available, never got a bad one  :yay:

• Like 1

I've bought tons of stuff from Dudley at www.unpaintedlures.com and you will not find a better supplier. Warp speed shipping, professional service and always quality stuff. I don't buy hooks anywhere else because his price and quality are hard to beat.

About the Little Johns......I've sold tons of Dudley's blanks and find that my buyers prefer the slow sinking/suspending more than floaters. When I say slow sinking.......it is s-l-o-w.

Stan