firefightervfd

I Need To Buy Some Soft Plastics For My Shop.!

I use to own my own tackle shop. I made and sold my own crankbaits and jigs. My crankbaits were the number one selling thing in the shop. I poured and tied my own jigs to save money because the wholesale cost of a jig has gotten stupid. It is alot of work to keep up with it all along with inventory. It really got to be a job keeping up with it. Especially, making the crankbaits. I couldn't keep up with the demand. When that starts you are in for alot of work. I mainly carried ZOOM plastics because everyone in my neck of the woods is familiar with them and you can get a good variety for a good price. Good luck with your shop and if I can answer anything for you please ask.

Skeeter

If you haven't had the shop long I'd get to know folks in other shops . Perhaps they might not mind discussing the colors and types of  inventory . Everybody is always looking at things as a competition .

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THAT WAY. If the small business men of this country will wake up and band together for the common good of America we could all survive and thrive . Give it a shot . Might be able to get some group buys going and such . Together ya might just meet the need of all the customers .

thanks for all the info guys.! i also pour lead heads for the other shop in my area shes been in business 30 plus years she knows it all.! im slowly working my way in lol i think shes realizing im not competition and if she still wants cheap jigs shell help me out lol ive found a bulk supplier for plastics in the range of .3 cents a piece for 4in grubs so ill run with them. i never knew all the ordering behind the scenes to fill a shop is ridiculous.! not to mention the red tape just to sell live minnows.!