Mudd Butt Baits

Mudd Butt Baits New Top Water And Sinking Baits. One Shot Pour Is Great!

Given the nature of the bait I would rather see a video of it on the surface used as a popper, and maybe another of it used as a swimbait.  Maybe take it out to the pool for the next video.  Maybe see if you can get a waterproof camera on a stick too.  

I don't tend to worm rig swimbaits.  I like a weighted hook or even sometimes to fish them un-weighted.  

Edited by Bob La Londe

I saw that you're located in Wisconsin so I didn't think they would hit on top but damn I sure wanted them to! Give it another month of this warm weather and I'm sure you'll have big smallies and LM alike tearing them up! Or send me some down here in Alabama and ill get some largies to tear them up right now;)

Not sure if this is a site to sell them, but I have them for sale.  My email is muddbuttbaits@hotmail.com.  $6 a pack of 5.  I could do little better if you took 3 packs or more. Thanks a lot, being the first bait I came up with it feels good to know you guys like it.  I caught a few today on the Black Magic and Gree Pumpkin sinking baits.  Other guys caught some with them too, can not wait for top water.

I saw that guys deal on another site. It only claims the popper in a cone shaped bait.  I have a patent on file in the hunting industry and am in no way worried about that guy coming after me.  Patents in the bait world are worthless, but thanks for the heads up.   

Tell that to Zoom, Reaction Innovations and Strike King ;) I believe it is Zoom that has never lost a patent suit.