diemai

Pm Issues

Hi , there

I was just notified by a good friend of mine in here , that he had received a notification Email to point out a personal conversation to him , that I had lead with another friend of mine in here .

Off course he also got access to read that conversation , that he was not involved into before and also was not invited to participate , ........in fact none of the previous two participants(myself and the other friend) had posted in that particular personal conversation for weeks now !

How come , that a notification was sent to a member , that was not participating and especially without any new contents written at all ?

I'm leading personal conversations with both members , but never all the three of us joined into one conversation together, up to this day , ....at least , ...as the non participating friend just dropped me a note inside of that conversation , where he never participated nor was ever invited to join !

It's not , that I have something to hide , but these are personal conversations , not public posts , .....and now my friend and myself are wondering , whether still other TU members can have access to any personal conversations , which are not their own ?

Some kinda error must have occured , .......people in charge should please check this out !

Thanks a lot , ....greetz , diemai :yay:

Edited by diemai

Hahaha , Bill , .....I did not have enough sleep for the last days due to my weekendshift work , must have been blind not to have figured out about this option , ....so sorry for the confusion , .......moderators might delete this thread , please .

Greetz , Dieter :yay: