Griffond

Ht Minnow Trap Was On Sale

Hey all I just bought a HT (Hi-Tech Fishing) All Purpose Powder Coated Minnow Trap its black and round and two pieces comes with a cheap clip to keep it together I figured I would give one a try since they were on sale at fleet farm for $6... First impressions... barely and I mean barely worth the $6 I had to bend and bend a little more to get it all to line up the powder coat is more like a silicone or latex paint coating it comes right off on the flip point areas when you put the clip on that is supposed to hold it together... the good news is they had two really nice twist ties that held the two pieces together for shipping that will work as a nice safety precaution to keep the two ends together.  My opinion on this is don't pay full retail for one of these not worth it @ regular price $10. I would either recommend going with a different brand and spend more or buy a roll of hardware cloth and some zip ties and make your own which is next on my list... cheers all D