Painter1

Ultramolds

Just placed my order, will keep yall informed on the ups and downs i come across... I will tell u this Chris is available to answer any question you have.. It is not a Bears Shooting Star system except the injector. The pots, PID's, housing is all different.... 

Just placed my order, will keep yall informed on the ups and downs i come across... I will tell u this Chris is available to answer any question you have.. It is not a Bears Shooting Star system except the injector. The pots, PID's, housing is all different.... 

Temp controllers and injectors are the same (except they are 3/4" now, the fill ports can be changed to accept a 5/8" injector if you ask for the parts) the pots are stainless 12qt pots sitting on a custom 2000 watt disc heater. What I like best about this is the fact that the injector now seals with an o-ring when filling (they have a new manifold for Bear's that uses the same fill port and o-ring to seal the injector as you fill) I've had this system running for a week now (have had it for a couple weeks total) and so far it's an animal. If you are getting this and plan to use it to it's potential then start stock piling plastic now, I've been able to run nearly 10 gallons through in a day. 

For what you are getting, I think the price is reasonable too.  I have the Jacobs Injector Press and am very happy with it for the volume I do but  I would love to set up a powered mold vice like those free-standing ones.  I may contact him to see if he can make a custom model.

To me it fits a segment of bait makers very nicely.   I think the main issue with the system is it doesn't really fit a lot of peoples production needs.  Many pour more baits than they sell so while nice to have new toys hard to justify something that can help increase production for baits you don't need.    Get to needing too many baits and the time you spend making lures is too costly and makes more sense from a business perspective to outsource the production.