axman

New popper

Hi and good morning from Spain.Here?s my new popper with bass color.First i carved it in balsa wood and later i did a mold with silicone.in the end i casted it in resine.I hope you understand me,my english level is soft. Well, what do you think about my lure?

bass.JPG?dc=4675480413604086284

100_0203.JPG?dc=4675480412295579957

100_0215.JPG?dc=4675480412307658360

I hope you understand me,my english level is soft. Well, what do you think about my lure?

Hello axman, Welcome to the site. There is nothing wrong with your English. You're very understandable. :) There looks to be nothing wrong with your Popper either. It looks great. You do very nice work. Thanks for sharing and we'll be looking for more of your fine work.

oh my god!you are going blushing to me!thank you for welcome!well, the answers: yes, since i have the master mold i can do very few copies, but someones i have throw away because it has some bubbles in body.I dont now how it works but this weekend i will use it.Ah!i forget it!The popper measures 3 inches and i have included rattles in, 6 stell balls and 3 glass balls.Again, thank for all!

You are more then welcome axman. We will be watching for a fishing report. The finished bait with rattles sounds like a winner.

2 more quick questions, please. What did you make your mold out of and what type of resin did you cast the plug from? :huh:

I'm guessing Silicone for the mold and and Featherlite for the Lures.

i bought silicone and resine in this shop here in madrid www.feroca.com

the silicon is called silastic 3481 and must be mixed with the catalyst number 81.the mix is dry in 1 day.The resine are called feropur e 55 and feropur pr 55.It has been mixed at 50% and in 10 minutes it?s dry. I think this products are sold in scale model shops.I hope it help you!

i bought silicone and resine in this shop here in madrid www.feroca.com

the silicon is called silastic 3481 and must be mixed with the catalyst number 81.the mix is dry in 1 day.The resine are called feropur e 55 and feropur pr 55.It has been mixed at 50% and in 10 minutes it?s dry. I think this products are sold in scale model shops.I hope it help you!

Yes, thank you.

thanks again! i worked the balsa wood during a day.i had watching a lot of bass photos for face details.Lot of patience!This is my 3 popper, the first and second are in balsa wood, and they are very simples:

my first popper in "fire bass color"

and the second in "carp color"

well, i think that the last is the best.

I have too a crankbait of a very very jointed crab, but this is top secret still jejej

[/img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VADzAksZQx6GgCFe7aCU4BIZ9dbnaHksgHtaMKzarAI5SAtG0t4ZKda3lnpaSlArCfPRspjFECoE*Gm1nHqqKRCZTe4iwQHCEka7Ur5oiyyaxxONw3UyiJLSbWB9sZEd/000_0096.JPG?dc=4675480662299936221>http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VAApA0QZLxwyVICxLFXYxIOkkSsxrnSrWnsE2ATBFdvGjmLmKMHoe7AIukS7MymyHvvVrafs2mVL2U8LkqqqJoZGyVwdcwmVMyx6XEe2E9zpkzXnE68DNjKEkrd3Pg00/000_0107.JPG?dc=4675480662014177730[/img]