Mudd Butt Baits

New Top Water Bait, What Do You Guys Think?

I agree with Nova the first thing I noticed is the two cups and going to be tricky to get them to perform correctly if plastic not hard or might have to go thicker.    Ribs on a top water aren't something I look for either as they always seem to pick up "trash".

I like it looks cool and I bet it will work great   id made it a high floater...but you might not want to post your ideas until you are cashing ur checks.....how I remember the guy with the plastic minnow that let every company take his plans....becareful with what your doing...I my eye this is a million dollar bait......it looks that good....

They land different every time, but within a few pulls they go hook down.  Depending on the retrieve, they roll once in a while.  But again right themselves quickly. I use a #3 or #4 hook. The weight of the hook seems to keep them where they should be.  I could work with a weighted hook and see what it would take to float it and how little of weight I could get a way with. Going to do a quick video of them now. I will put ti up on the you tube channel, mudd butt baits. 

I had the mold made with the bait top and bottom of the molds, I can pour one color in the bottom, let it set up and put the mold together and pour the other. You looking for some it I can do two color? The floating bubbles make the plastic a solid color, might be able to double up the bubbles and make the bottom of the bait the plastic that does not float? This would take a lot of playing around.

Are these poured from your standard plastisol. How durable are they? They do look great in the water and hope you have exclusivity on the mold design! Good luck with it.

Didn't notice the $8 for 5 of them. That's not bad at all......I NEED SOME!

GOT SOME........:)

Edited by Richard Prager