basskat

Staminia

I've placed my last order with this company. On June 28th I ordered spinnerbait blades (200) and buzzbait blades (100). Friday I called and inquired about the order. Their quote "Your order has shipped UPS and should be there Monday". Well it's still not here. If these had been ordered from Netcraft I would have received them over a week ago. I guess Stamina is sending it by turtle or something. I'm not a big time customer but they've lost my business! :pissed:

OK I'm through ranting now. :wink:

I received one of their catalogs quite a number of years ago and couldnt believe how high their prices were. Needless to say i wrote them off pretty quick. Last year when i found the now defunct tacklemaking.com site i couldnt believe people in the tackle making circles were actually ordering from them. I would have thought due to their high prices they would have long been out of business.

I regulary use Stamina,but for certain products.Unfortunatley,no one company has everything in one catalog.

Stamina has always done good by me,I'm guessing the delay on the order was due to items being out of stock.If you ask if the items orderd are in stock,(assuming you order by phone)they will check for you..Nathan

Stamina has been good to me over the years for the few things that I do order from them and the only complaint I have ever had is that when I order 100 of something I seem to can only count on getting 70 or so of it to me. The reason they have been around so long is their website is very user friendly and like Nathan said you can't seem to get it all from one place. JIM

I ordered some buzzbait heads from them and they took two months to deliver. I sent frequent emails to check the status and never could get a reply and always ended up having to call only to be placed on hold for ever "while checking the status" :pissed: . Needless to say I have never ordered from them again! Very poor customer service IMO!!

BassnG3

I would love nothing more than to never deal with Stamina again. However, they are the only place where I can find some good spinnerbait heads. Hopefully, I can find some other company in the near future that carries heads as detailed as the king spinnerbait heads Stamina offers. Until then, I guess I had better get used to the 1-2 month delivery time. :pissed:

You have much better luck when you call in the order.

Finding out what is not in stock at that time.

All orders I have done on the website all ways seamed to take for ever and where always short of some thing.

It is a nice website, and catalog they put out.

They have been unbelveably helpful over the phone to me in the past.

I placed my first order with Stamina on 7/13, about two hours before this topic was first posted. Needless to say I was a little concerned that I would get my supplies in a timely fashion. My order arrived on 7/22 (not as fast as some, but acceptable) with one item missing. This item was listed as backordered and it was taken off my charge.

Since I ordered online I would have appreciated an email notifying me of the backorder and asking how to proceed, but all-in-all I can't say I was disappointed in their service.

I place 100-800 dollar orders from them quite frequently from stamina , the last one for 800 dollars I got some of the stuff in a week , and the order was all sent in i think 4 shipments spanning 3-4 months , they just have the big hardware that no one else does .

I guess depending on stamina you have pre think what you need a few months in advance :D

:twisted: I have only ordered from Stamina twice. The first time I had to email and ask where the hell my order was. Then they emailed and said somethings were backordered. Would I like to wait or take what was available and then reorder what was short. I wasn't real happy but thought I would give them a try again. I put in another order on the net as orders over $100.00 has free shipping. In the special instructions box I asked to be notified of any shortages and how long it would be. One item was on back order and it took three extra days. I was OK with that and got my order in a timely fashion. I used to always order only from NetCraft and their service was awesome but its not as fast as it used to be either and they all sure know how to charge for shipping. Ken Schmitz