RiverMan

pool-side demo of my glider

My boy taped this video last night of one of my gliders, thought you guys would like to see it.

I uploaded it to this link:

www.eoni.com/~volkman

Once there, double click on "beerbelly.avi" and your media player should pop up and begin the download. Alternately you may choose to "right click" on the "beerbelly.avi" and save it to an obvious spot on your hard drive.

Jed

My boy taped this video last night of one of my gliders' date=' thought you guys would like to see it.

I uploaded it to this link:

[url']www.eoni.com/~volkman[/url]

Once there, double click on "beerbelly.avi" and your media player should pop up and begin the download. Alternately you may choose to "right click" on the "beerbelly.avi" and save it to an obvious spot on your hard drive.

Jed

Dear Riverman,

Could you please post a schematic of that bad boy? Just all the details would be fine. TIA Btw, it looked great in the Movie.

Is that your Seven-inch glider that you have in the lure photos on this site? That is real good. I like how you can stop and go with it. Most gliders you cant do that. How is the belly roll on the bait? I could not see in the video if you were getting any. I know that is a real key on glide lures. I have several of the Viper Phantom lures some are killers and some I cant buy a fish on. When I see them swim that is the only difference that I can see. That is the biggest thing that I made my glider around. If you look at the fish that I caught this year in the trophy room I think that speaks for it?s self. If you are interested in trading some let me know. I think you have some thing here, I love it Congrats!!!!

Now you?re not going to catch any at that fishing hole. Move on to bigger water and hook a big girl. Or did you stock up the backyard pond? My wife didn?t let me put fish in our pool. :twisted: She said the kids would not swim with muskies that are bigger than they are. :cry: I have tried, :idea: maybe when they are older!!! :lol:

-Corey

Thanks for the kind words Cory. No it is not the bait in the photo-shop, will be posting a video for this bait very soon tho. And no there isn't any roll to the bait in the video altho it will roll some if you push it real hard. The bait in the video is more of a "drop-belly" style and I appropriately named it the "beerbelly". This bait can be worked much more slowly if one desires. I kept it rolling with just a couple of "hang-times" in the video to make things more entertaining. Glad you liked it.

Jed

And no there isn't any roll to the bait in the video altho it will roll some if you push it real hard.

Jed

Jed

Some time that is even better when you can make the lure change its action. That tells the fish that it is alive and trying to getaway from him. At that point it turns on the fish to stop it from getting away. I know this is true! I have see muskies turn off a buck-tail and when I switch the direction it turn back around and hammered it.

Good Job

-Corey