clemmy

SPRO ball bearing swivels?

I've heard some good things about these, and would like to compare them price/quality wise with Sampo. However, all I've been able to find is their regular barrel type or their heavy duty power swivels....

Anyone have experience with them or a supplier?

Thanks!

I tried a hundred pack of the Spro black swivels...its a good swivel and worth checking into yourself. I have been using them on my own personal baits but still use good ol' Worth swivels on the rest. I would never use Sampo swivels, the cost is ridiculous compared to market comparisons. I know everyone thinks Sampo is best but I get no complaints with the worth brand...kinda like how alot of fishermen love gamakatsu hooks but have no issues with a mustad. The real shame is the undeserved reputation of any ball bearing swivel compared to the simple crane swivel which is cheaper and longer lasting. JIM

I have a supplier for imported BB swivels, they are not as good as Sampo or Worth, never tried Spro, anyways, I have a lot of 1000 size 1's with split rings up on ebay for $150. I have paid that before, plus excise tax, so I figure its a good deal... anywho...

Other Suppliers include:

Lakeland

Battlefield Wire Co.

Hagen's

Worth

I know of a few more, but I am tired :(:cry::?:

Here is the link to my store incase you would like to shop. :D:P

http://stores.ebay.com/C-n-R-Tackle-and-Supply_W0QQsspagenameZL2QQtZkm

Chris