dochollow

Warning Points?

Tee Hee!  Checked my profile for the 3rd time in 10 years on the site and I'm Gig Free!

Oops, maybe I just got one.  Not sure I see the utility, though.  I will note one thing about "controls" on the content of member posts.  A once very popular bass fishing site I visited 10 years ago turned itself into an online cemetery after cracking down on its more outspoken members with warnings, expulsions, post removals, locks etc.  When I visit now, there are about 20 guys who continue to use the site as a very small message board.  Heck, I think half the former members used to check the site to be entertained by some of the funny posts and controversies.  It's all gone now, though.  There's a lesson in there somewhere.

I once got the first 3 "infractions" given out by a fishing website owner who shall remain nameless. I took a picture of the screen, put it on ebay and gave away a free lure to anyone who bought one for $1...then I emailed said host and asked if I could have some more.

He didn't like that  :pissed:  hehehe

I once got the first 3 "infractions" given out by a fishing website owner who shall remain nameless. I took a picture of the screen, put it on ebay and gave away a free lure to anyone who bought one for $1...then I emailed said host and asked if I could have some more.

Too funny Salty. Your a genius. :lol: Mischievous, but a genius. :yay:

Ben

Well I'm glad someone else came clean I was beginning to think I was the only one :halo: