Darkman

List Of Lure Mold Companies

do-itmolds.com       zeiners.com       lurecraft.com (they sell both RTV that they do in house and sell CNC from 3 makers)      

basstackle.com(as far as I know, the largest selection of CNC molds)     linmar.com       lonestarbaits.com (baitjunky.com)     jacobsbaits.com       bearsbaits.com       ultramolds.com       enforcermolds.com (Canada based company)

highrockmolds.com     lsbaits.com (lakesidebait molds)       Peace my brothers :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nice list,

I see a couple I didn't know about.

There  is another resource for bait molds Lonestarbaitco.com under the mold suppliers page there is a list of companies and the types of molds they make with direct links to the mold websites. It makes it a little easier to skip companies if you only want aluminum or only hand pour molds.

• Like 1

Nice list,

I see a couple I didn't know about.

There is another resource for bait molds Lonestarbaitco.com under the mold suppliers page there is a list of companies and the types of molds they make with direct links to the mold websites. It makes it a little easier to skip companies if you only want aluminum or only hand pour molds.

Shameless self plug? Haha, nice collection.

Edited by edgecrusher

Edgecrusher,

It is a shameless plug, however I took the time to gather and post this information so everyone could use it. How can they do that if I don't let them know its available. The post is about mold companies people are free to use this list, or they are free to use the one I created which will save them tons of time. The list is also missing janns netcraft and m-f manufacturing. I now have the missing companies updated on my site. (19 mold companies with links.)

• Like 1

I purchased their 3 color jerk bait ...and it's a really nice mold and system. Takes a little practice to get them to come perfect...but it's worth the learning curve!

I purchased another mold from him that had some issues....but he sent me a replacement mold before I even knew there was an issue! That's customer service!

And I'm ok with the shameless plug! I like to try new molds from new companies and I am always hoping to find some new design that I "just have to get"!

I didn't know where to put this, but I just want to say that Bob at Bob's Tackle Shack has incredible customer service. I had received some incorrect molds (Molds were fine just not what I wanted) and I figured it would be a huge pain to get them swapped out....he just sent me the right ones and tHat was that. I am still amazed, he has gained a customer for life!