Darkman

List Of Lure Mold Companies

I dunno, I had heard he was turning to mold making full time and everything kinda went downhill after he added a few molds to his site. I haven't tried to get on the site in a while so I have no idea what's going on.

Last I heard anything he was abandoning the small guys to make production molds full time and then sold to someone else. 

baitmold.com  guys, has anyone ordered from this site ?

Yes I have, they are in the Ukraine and as you could imagine its takes a while for the molds to come in. I ordered 5 molds and took right at 4wks to receive them. Edik is very helpful, Im currently designing a few custom molds with them right now just some common baits that i coundlnt find molds for in the US. If you dont mind the shipping time I highly recommend them. They have a facebook page as well.

• Like 1

Be careful with baitmold.com, ordered a mold that they said they were making. Finally arrived 3 months later  but it wasn't  anything like they said it would be, have been trying to return it, can't get them to respond to my emails. Buyers beware.

Edited by Joebass
  • Like 1

where can I find a company that makes custom soft plastic molds, price is not an issue. I want to  begin making my own soft plastics, and have some ideas for custom designs.

Also, would be interested in learning more about the best types of plastic to use with respect to durability, and movement in the water. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Squirttt
clarification

I apologize I didn't read your post clearly I thought you were wanting custom baits  which I stated before that we are a full  manufacture of plastic baits  if you are looking for people to go to to build you a mold there are quite a few  let me know and I will give you some names.

Edited by crazy bait

4 minutes ago, crazy bait said:

I apologize I didn't read your post clearly I thought you were wanting custom baits  which I stated before that we are a full  manufacture of plastic baits  if you are looking for people to go to to build you a mold there are quite a few  let me know and I will give you some names.

If you could hook me up with some places that make molds for soft plastic production, that would be fantastic!

On 11/19/2018 at 2:50 PM, Anton008 said:

Angling  A.I. has molds, they're a little pricey but they look awesome! anglingai.com

I just got a Do-It Essential Series Mold from Barlows Tackle, they were the cheapest aluminum I could find @ $32.

I have their core shot stickbait mold and it shoots fantastic. It took some trial and error to get the baits to come out properly with the rods installed but that was the only part that was "tricky". Pull the rods and it's just like any other mold.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elf said:

I have their core shot stickbait mold and it shoots fantastic. It took some trial and error to get the baits to come out properly with the rods installed but that was the only part that was "tricky". Pull the rods and it's just like any other mold.

Do you have a model number for that core shot mold?  I can't find it on their site.