RayburnGuy

Email Notifications

Has anyone else had a problem receiving email notifications when new posts, or messages, are left on threads your following? For some reason I'm no longer getting email notifications of any kind from TU. I've checked my settings and everything seems fine there.

Ben

Ben:

Notifications worked for me as of a few days ago.  This reply to your post should trigger a notification to you.

Someone reply  to my post, to make sure the TU notifications are working.  We can narrow the problem to Ben's system or a problem to TU

Jim P

Edited by JimP

Ben:

Just for your information.  I did not get a notification on your reply either.  I think it is safe to say that it is a system problem and not a setting on your or my computer.

Where ever this thing lives maybe someone could give it a reset, reboot, kick in the butt, what ever it takes.

Jim P

Thanks Curt. The site is back to loading normally again and email notifications are working. I'm happier than a pig in poop. :teef:

I did almost freak out when I opened my browser just now and saw that I had over 100 emails. :eek: That's up from my normal 6 to 10 a day. Was just bragging to a friend of mine the other day that the email program I'm using could be set up to block almost all junk and spam. I probably don't get 4 or 5 of these junk emails a year and my first thought was that's what I get for bragging. :censored:  I then realized it was the email notifications that I hadn't been getting from TU for the last several days. Man was that a relief. :yeah:

Thanks again for the speedy fix Curt. :yay:

Ben

• Like 1