Volp1

To groove or not to groove

:D hey guys these baits do work ! i met a man 4 or 5 yrs ago in tennessee and had him groove baits that i bought and had him paint them too. these baits have a great vibration they are made to catch smallmouth but they will catch largemouth also. his name is rex pendergrass he is from bristol, tenn. i don't remeber his phone# but he does a great job! he has to many different colors to name. look him up and see if he stills does this, good luck! jeff B)

I read something about this a while back...Lures have a signature(or feeling they give off)as they move through the water.The thought was that bass a being pressured and not responding to all the known signatures coming through the water.

The grooves in the bait change the signature,so the bass respond better.I don't know if it works or not...But,I do think thats why the baits we build work so much better!!!..Nathan

:D hey terry how are you? your are right about rex's address. i didn't want to give it out if he didn't do that any more but what the hay. still haven't got a air brush yet but still looking. those baits i got from rex they are great looking baits and they do catch fish, got one tied on tonight for tomorrow at the river in chester. email me if you need anything! jeff :D