fishnart

Am I Allowed

Thanks Mark...Guys and gals, I've had these baits for years. Originally they were prism tape and doll eyes incased in plastic with a gosh awful lip. I added a small amount of paint to top and bottom and painted some eyes on them. They're really good baits and look a lot better after I'm done with them. My question to you guys is if you by chance have seen these before. I'm not posting them on here to get your opinion of my work (I can't post here for that reason) I just would like to find some more of these baits. Like I said, they're really old and I bought them from a marina so I'm not even sure they're any brand name. But I thought I d throw it out here to you guys hoping maybe someone might have seen them before.

Thanks for any help

Edited by fishnart

Yeah, I bought them at my marina years ago, don't think the were a name brand. They are good, that's why I was HOPING someone might know :wink:. I was using one the other day and after being hung up it came flying back and hit my boat, busting the lip. So I'm thinking of grinding the lip down and using it for a top water. When it sits in the water it sits up right. Well thanks for responding...hey wait...wonder if someone could make'em :P

Edited by fishnart