mark poulson

Line-Thru Swimbait Inserts

Bro I have been on the hunt for them for 2 month now and no luck, basstackle did have them at one time but no longer. I am just about to pour some lure bodies from my do it mold, looks like a big Mojo weight, I was told about this not to long ago, so im giving it a try....if you do find them, let me know homie...im still on the hunt

The Bass Tackle inserts are a turned brass piece with a very thin chrome or silver plating.  Its hard, fairly non-reactive, and heavier than aluminum.  I thought about making them the first time they stopped, but I didn't want to set up a chrome plating bath for a single item like that.  That's why I made the molds.  It allows people to make their own inserts very cheaply in quantity.  I have designs ready to cut in 1/4oz and I have 1 3/8oz left on Ebay, but it might be  a while before I cut anymore.  I'm pretty busy right now trying to keep customs coming out in a reasonable time frame.  I also did a design for 1/2oz, but I never cut any.  Should pour even easier than the 1/4 or 3/8.