BIGCREW

Crankbait Lips

Full spectrum laser is one I read the most on and it seems some people have good and bad luck with them, like is said though it could be operator error, forgetting to turn the water pump on or the air compressor, I would be willing to give one a try now dont forget these are hobby models so if you plan to run it alot it may just wear out quicker, but it would be great for cutting lips once you got the speed dialed in

I just spent an hour for a quick over view of the subject. Like you said, a crap shoot. If I lived within driving distance, I would consider the idea. It seems that low cost hobby products do not get the level of customer support that they may need. It is all a bit scary.

The hobby fraternity has come down hard on FSL, with some dissatisfied customers devoting their lives to trying to bring them down, such is the anger generated by their shoddy support. It seems as though there are good Chinese products worth considering, but again, you will be dealing with companies across the globe and fall to the mercy of their product support.

Good luck to anyone who decides to have a go at this technology.

Dave