Nathan

Createx Wicked Paints

Ok guys...I've been playing around with their wicked paints and I like them.In the past I've used there regular " shirt" paints and have a large bottle of the opaque white that I sometimes use as a base coat....I'm " Frugal"....and really don 't want to waste the bottle of white..can I paint wicked colors over the regular createx?...Nathan

I've been using some of the Wicked line of paints for a couple months now Nate and I still use the Createx opaque white as a base coat with absolutely no problems.

I think that most, if not all, of the Createx line of paints (Createx, Auto Air, Wicked,etc.) are compatible with each other. At least that's what the guy answering emails at Createx told me when I asked him the same thing about Createx and Auto Air.

Ben

I really like the Wicked paints, because they "convert" on their own, without heat, according to the Createx website.

I'm not exactly sure what is involved, but I do find that both the white and the black that I use seem to dry faster with a hair dryer, and I am able to put on a thicker base coat with them with no problems.