BuckMaxx

Airbrushing Soft Plastics

Thanks G2L. I've been playing around with the idea of buying the Badger paint mixer or something along the lines of what your talking about. My problem is that I don't paint enough lures to keep the paint stock rotating enough that it stays fresh. I've done like Smallmouthaholic and scrape the sediment off the bottom of the bottle and then give it a good shaking. That works, but I was looking for something a bit easier and less time consuming. I even thought about making a stirrer that could be used in a Dremel, but even at the lowest speeds the Dremel is still too fast. A drill would work, but they're kind of bulky just to stir 4 ounces of paint.

I'll have a look at Amazon. Thanks again. :yay:

Ben

That makes my mixer look crude-lol. All kidding aside the sawzall definitely isn't safe. That said, I'm not too concerned about a 2oz bottle letting loose. Going to try out one of those small mixers though. Switching to something better and safer for such a low cost seems like a no-brainer. What happens when that clamp vibrates loose? Kaboom!