Curt - NC

Tu Classified Ads

Everyone,

I spent some time going through some of the classified ads today. Despite there being a blatant statement that that classifieds are not for businesses, I did find at least one or two businesses posting ads.

If you own a business and wish to sell your products to TU members, contact me and get setup with an ad banner on the site.

Don't take advantage of free classifieds that were intended for site members to sell used equipment.

I'm making note of which TU members are violating the rules. If you've posted an ad in error, not realizing that you shouldn't have done so, contact me and I will remove the ad for you.

I will overlook this once, and only once.

Repeated offenses will result in your TU account being permanently banned, regardless of how long you've been a member of the site.

I also want to mention that TU members offering items for sale need to follow through and ship the items that a buyer has paid for. This is obviously common sense to most people, but there will always be a snake in the grass somewhere.

mijos minnows has been banned permanently for receiving payment for an item and not shipping it, and then ignoring communications from the buyer.