TrinityLureCompany

Where To Find Old School Propellers

Gentleman,

I need a little help with finding the old school propellers such as are found on the old Heddon lures. I have searched but have only found one source which includes the eye screws, which gets pricey. I am trying to up my game on prop baits since I am going into an art gallery in April so these would look much better than the ones I am used to getting. Any help?

Thanks Mike

Hey Mark this is where I get mine now but its the props that have I guess you would call it a collar attached to the prop. Do you understand what I am talking about. Don't know if that's the correct description. And thanks for the quick answer.

Mike

Lureparts has these, if that's what you mean.  I use them behind my props to act as bearings.

http://lurepartsonline.com/Online-Store/Misc-Hardware/Cup-Washers_2.html

Mark and sonoman thanks for the help. I contacted Kermett Adams and he gets them from the source I found. I was hoping to find a bulk supplier to cut costs. Mark I use the cup washers you were referring to already. The props I am speaking of are a little different. They are on www.walleyesupply.com.  Thanks again guys for the help.

Mike