OsageJoe

Pin Vises

Dwain is the real deal and a great guy. He is one of the original group from the old days. He is one of the few that have stuck with it and made a name for himself. I remember when he first came on tacklemaking.com and was learning how to paint. His site is Baitwerks. Send him an email and ask him. He just may tell you.  Tell him Skeeter says hi.

Skeeter

• Like 1

It looks like he uses  No.1 X-ACTO Knifes.

Google -  X-Acto No. 1 Precision Knife

You can find them in bulk for  $1.91 each at X-ACTO Knife.jpg

They are $3.05 a piece.  If you buy 336 or more you can get them for $1.91 a piece which comes out to a minimum order of $641.76 to get the bulk pricing.

They are $3.05 a piece.  If you buy 336 or more you can get them for $1.91 a piece which comes out to a minimum order of $641.76 to get the bulk pricing.

My bad! I was just trying to let him know that I think he uses x-acto knifes. As I wrote Google It -  to find a price & number that works for you.

You can get them here for $2.37 if you buy 36.

http://www.all-spec.com/products/X3201.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiA2o6lBRCn_b7yppe98rQBEiQAMpnYnSJaHARbuxcBw-vmjpaDGLhdiuT21BR4pt5n_o7ULPgaApju8P8HAQ

You can also find knock offs.

Edited by Dink Master

My bad! I was just trying to let him know that I think he uses x-acto knifes. As I wrote Google It -  to find a price & number that works for you.

You can get them here for $2.37 if you buy 36.

http://www.all-spec.com/products/X3201.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiA2o6lBRCn_b7yppe98rQBEiQAMpnYnSJaHARbuxcBw-vmjpaDGLhdiuT21BR4pt5n_o7ULPgaApju8P8HAQ

You can also find knock offs.

I wasn't complaining.  I just wanted to post that so nobody went to the site thinking they were going to get them for a $1.91.