OsageJoe

Spinnerbaitskirts.com?

I never used them and don't know of anyone who has but the price is way cheap. There are 2 problems, the first is the limited colors and the second, shipping. There isn't any shipping rates and at $1.85 for a spinnerbait and $1.35 for 10 tabs of silicone skirt material, I'm betting a lot is made up in shipping.

I had to look at the website, and now I remember a guy I fished with this summer in tournaments used these spinnerbaits and at the time, he said they weren't anything special. So I don't know if that means good quality or poor quality. He didn't say they were fantastic so  I guess you can try them out and see how well they work for you.

Thanks, was just looking at the jig skirts. They are priced low without having to get a bunch and the shipping is low enough it's not bad. Just making sure the site is legit

Thanks, was just looking at the jig skirts. They are priced low without having to get a bunch and the shipping is low enough it's not bad. Just making sure the site is legit

100% legit.

I have been buying off Dennis Hatfield for over a year.

He also has silachrome, natures edge and barbed wire skirts no shown on there.

He is on eBay as this and that outpost.

He can also but in any skirts he doesn't have from skirts plus (min 100 tabs)

I've also gotten him to make skirts for me in the past.

Can be a little slow when he's busy but that's probably the only thing.

I know this is old but let me update this topic. I ordered from him 8 days ago(10-2) thinking I would get the order by Thursday or Friday at the latest. Well the first 2 emails went unanswered, finally on the 3rd email he responded (10-10) saying my order would ship tomorrow......we will see I guess. Didn't take quite so long to process the payment though.

• Like 1

Update..... I received my order today (10-13 )minus several colors that I was told were not available, the only issue with that was I didn't find out until opening the box. I really like to know asap when an item is out of stock so I can try to find it somewhere else. Anyhow, shipping was a little high but I'm just glad to be done with this transaction.