Saugerman

Rotary Tool Bit For Cutting Crankbait Stencils

I've been forming some crankbait stencils as seen on you tube,but have not been able to find the 32 thousands bit to fit my dremil tool. Can someone tell me where to find them? I have not been able to locate any. I know you can cut them out with an exacto knife, but would like to try the bit.

Thanks

I got some from Amazon about a year ago that I use to cut Lexan on a CNC, the seller was Bisco Tool Supply.  Really reasonable price and good stuff.  1/8 shaft.

• Like 1

I got some from Amazon about a year ago that I use to cut Lexan on a CNC, the seller was Bisco Tool Supply.  Really reasonable price and good stuff.  1/8 shaft.

Another thought, if you are near a Harbor Freight.  My local HF has a box of 10 assorted mini end mills for, under $10 I think. Look the boxes over, usually they are different from box to box.  Some are very small, fine as a hair and likely to break with any pressure.  

Good luck!

I'm in the same boat Saugerman. I live in a small town as well and buying online and paying shipping fees is actually cheaper than the price of gasoline it would take to drive to one of the big box retailers.

Ben

Isn't it funny how that works?

I have a mechanicI like who will do my work for $450, but he's 45 miles away, and it involves two round trips.

I'm using a local guy who is $50 more expensive, but I'll save double that in gas.

I don't know who originally posted this years ago but its payed dividends for me!!!

The next time you go to your local dentist ask if you can have the used bits. I take and boil them to kill any germs and disinfect... they have all kinds and gladly gave me a bunch. There are small end mill like bits they use and all sorts of other high quality little bits.

You have to get the small chuck inserts or Go to any bigbox store or internet and get the adjustable chuck for your dremel. then you are GTG!