barrybait

Lipless Crankbait Identification

Can someone help me identify this 3" lipless crankbait?  I can find pictures of it on the internet but no one named it.  My friend wants it but can't find it and if he can't find it I am making him something as close as possible to use in the meantime.  Features are the angled molded gill plate, red eye, rear hook hangar 1/4"  forward of the tip of tail, heavy rattle sound at lower than normal pitch, and round indent on top immediately behind the tip of nose.

I'm sure somebody will recognize it.  Do they still make it? Is it still available?

Thanks in advance,

Barry

20150126_0724021.jpg

20150126_0724021.jpg

20150126_0724021.jpg

20150126_0724021.jpg

20150126_0724021.jpg

20150126_0724021.jpg

20150126_0724021.jpg

20150126_0724021.jpg

post-44587-0-59964900-1422286666_thumb.jpg

Showed it to a friend this morning.  He thinks he has a new in box one at home.  Should find out tomorrow and will let you know.  It's not Lucky Craft and there are no markings on it to help me identify it.  My friend thinks it's a Japanese made Rick Clunn bait.  I was thinking Striker or WaterStriker type baits but that's not it.  Someone will recognize it.

Barry

I thought you guys would nail this.  My friend got back to me and says it is a Team Diawa TD Vibration.  I looked it up on Google and Ebay.  They are discontinued baits.  Everything about the TD Vibration looks the same except the shape of the molded gill plate is rounded and does not have that angled  point.  Also, I did not see the color available same as the color I photographed.  The round indent on the nose is the same.. Hook hangers look the same.  Curious I did not see the same color because I found the bait I'm looking for 3 times  on the internet and each time it was exactly the bait and it was the same color.  Now, if it is the vibration, the vibration has an ayu color but it is not the same. 

Close as we got so far.  Let me know if you come across it some time. Thanks, Barry