Curt - NC

My Newest Project

Hey gang, I wanted to post quickly to invite you all to check out my latest project.

It's not so much geared toward lure making as it is to those who fish for bass.

It's called Bass Boat Boards. I have built a new website dedicated to bass boats and bass boat owners/enthusiasts and it is taking off quite nicely :)

http://www.bassboatboards.com/

We're at a little less than 100 members after being live only since Saturday at 4 PM Eastern time. Despite not having hundreds or thousands of members, though, we have some really great skills and talent there already when it comes to bass boat knowledge!

I'd love to have some of the TU members who own bass boats or who plan on buying or building a bass boat to come on over and join us!

I think you'll enjoy it and I'd love you have you onboard with us :)

Man, i tried joining a site called "tinboats.com" (or something like that) but they never emailed me back.... Ive been looking for a project boat, preferably an old jon i can convert to fit my needs and my budget... Be nice to find a place with knowledge and examples on the subject (kinda like TU).... Is your site anything like that?