archery1

Hair Jigs

I apologize for not being able to help, it is hard for me to help when working with someone that hasn't fished with a hair jig, I didn't know where to start. Going with BLT and seeing first hand what is going on is the best way, that way you see jig styles and how the hair goes on, it will make things easier that way.

what night is good 4 u  ?

Saturday or Sunday is OK with me, or you can wait until it warms up a little if your not in a hurry. I don't know if I have what you are looking for, but you can take a look. I will tell you the hair colors I have, which most are geared for saltwater brite. White, pink, yellow, green, orange, and I have to dye more black tails. Most of my 1/4oz. area jigs are for plastics, but do have a few for hair that light.

If those colors are not for you, yes, get hold of Smalljaw. I'm in the garage almost every day tying saltwater rigs/jigs. Let me know what weight you are looking for and I will check what molds I have for hair jigs.