fishhook

Hook Eye Diameters

Which EWG Hook brands have the largest EYE Diameter ???

Are you talking flat eye hooks, regular eye hooks? Are they 30, 45, 60, or 90 degree? There has to be a place to start as all the major brands make an EWG style hook so a little more information will help, even the vendors won't be able to answer this unless they know where to start.

Are you talking flat eye hooks, regular eye hooks? Are they 30, 45, 60, or 90 degree? There has to be a place to start as all the major brands make an EWG style hook so a little more information will help, even the vendors won't be able to answer this unless they know where to start.

Also...inside diameter or outside diameter?  I am guessing inside diameter but who can tell for sure.

Never thought that was important. Reative to the size hook of course. As  long as you can get you "string" threw it, I don`t see the relevance.  

Educate me.................... :?

By chance............Are you referring to the "gap.?"   Tip to shank.     That would be relevant.  

Edited by Braided Line

I am looking for a EWG hook that has a larger eye opening , so it swings free in a swing jig. 3/0 to 4/0 . I attach beaver style baits . Some hooks have very small eyes that effect the baits movement.

What you're looking for is a worm hook basically, we didn't know if you meant a jig hook and with so many on the market it was basically impossible to help you out.  Go to Tackle Warehouse and look at the Decoy Worm 101 offset EWG hook, Decoy has bigger line tie opening than most other manufacturers.