Fredosantana

Essential Airbrush Paint Colors?

So far, I've only used Createx/Wicked paints.  Still getting all the colors I want, but for me, the colors I use the most often right now are black, yellow, red, orange, transparent yellow, transparent blue, all their flourescent colors, white and green.   ( I live in walleye country so the colors I use are a bit different.

I guess I have used some silver and gold, but its more of a paint brush application type paint as I haven't been able to successfully get it to flow through my airbrush without thinning it to the point of being pretty diluted.

I use Createx paints.  Basic colors for tint: Transparent White & Black. Opaque colors for base: White, Black, Yellow. Pearls: White, Silver, Black, Gold, Tangerine, Pineapple.  Iridescents: Yellow, Green, Blue, Turquoise.  Transparent: Grey, Yellow, Greens, Blues, Purple, Orange, Browns.  Wicked colors: Silver, Aluminum, Burnt Orange, Moss Green, Golden Yellow.  Illustration base to thin everything.  Maybe more than 10 but you get the idea ..... hope this helps. :twocents:

• Like 1