con3head

New Swimbait - Gliding Problems/weighting

Now, go back to my first post about the difference in weighting between a swimbait and a glider. Just trying to help.

Douglas

douglas,

i do not have any problems with one piece gliders or swimbaits with more than two sections! i know that these baits are different. the first just glides and the other swims, right?

i´m talking about a 2-PIECE GLIDEBAIT, and the weighting in those. 

so your first post doesn´t help me :)

or i´m missunderstanding you the hole time :)

Edited by con3head

does someone have a DEPS 250 slideswimmer? if you put it in the water, is the tailsection forcing to the surface??? or does both sections really fall equal? if so there must be a different density in the tailsection so there is no need to put ballast in to get it fall equal.

That is my opinion sir. I don't know how to load these things, but if you care to, check this one out. Bikini baits Turmoil-x is more of a glide I'm used to.

Douglas

BTW, that is a pretty good glide for a swim bait.

Edited by Rowhunter

This is what i achieved so far, it has the dimensions of the slide swimmer 250 and has two ballastpositions same as the slideswimmer. i´m pretty happy now and hope the swim gets smoother after some mor detailwork on the hinges.

Edited by con3head
  • Like 1